- Albany based; 7-5pm weekdays & 8-12 Saturday; construction industry
- Some experience ideal; enjoyable team; permanent role
- Customer service based; excellent people skills essential
If you have excellent people skills, enjoy a busy but relaxed environment, and know yourself to be highly reliable and quick to pick up new systems and processes, I’d love to speak with you.
My client is based in Albany, and has a need for a Counter Sales member to work on the shop floor, assisting customers with advice and product knowledge, and processing sales.
Who I am looking for:
- Well presented, good eye contact and a friendly personality
- Initiative, common sense and reliability
- Team player
- Comfortable using computer systems
- Ideally a knowledge of building products/stock
An ideal role for an ambitious, honest and reliable individual who values a happy healthy work place where you will be busy, supported and no two days will be the same. Your customer service skills will come into play every day, and your ability to process orders and sales, and think on your feet will be key to your success. My client rewards ambition with opportunity, and the long standing members on the team are testament to a great working environment, and a supportive network.
If you have counter sales experience, or building product knowledge and are helpful and friendly in character and would like to know more, I would love to hear from you. Please show an interest by clicking “apply” to Liz today.