- Exciting career opportunities at Kiwibank in our Business & Commercial Banking team in Auckland
- Based in one of our Business Centres across CBD, Highbrook and North Shore
- Relationship banking at its best
Are you an experienced business banking analyst looking for a new challenge?
At Kiwibank Business Banking, we are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help make Kiwis better off. We're 110% committed and take pride in fostering our business relationships and the results benefit both our customers and the staff who help them succeed.
What's the role about?
As a Credit Analyst you will work alongside the Business and Commercial Managers supporting them to help grow our market share of Commercial/Mid-Market customers (businesses with turnover ranging mainly $1m-$10m) with varying levels of complexity
You will utilise your head for numbers and understanding of the key drivers when analysing the financial information. Writing the supporting credit applications to develop a wide range of solutions for Business & Commercial customers. Internally your working relationship and persuasion skills with our credit team will be a key to Kiwibank and our client's success!
Working with an awesome team of people along with a newly appointed Regional Manager you will be the part of the Kiwibank success story in Auckland as we grow our profile and market share.
What we're looking for…
- First and foremost - a great attitude is everything!
- Thorough understanding of financial accounts with emphasis on the key cash-flow drivers, along with the ability to determine key covenants to suit individual lending situations.
- Communication is key - utilising your persuasion and positive people skills will mean this role will be very rewarding for you.
- Teamwork across Auckland to manage conflicting priorities to ensure the right customer outcomes.
- This is a dynamic, varied role with strict deadlines to deliver clear outcomes so excellent time management and laser sharp attention to detail are essential.
We're all about making Kiwis better off and that means for our own people too. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Contact Neil Craigen 029 222 0742 if you wish to have a confidential discussion or APPLY NOW! Applications close March 29th, 2019 at 5pm.