The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate ambassador of good customer service and an avid learner who is willing to grow in this position. We're looking for someone who will go above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service while keeping it fun and engaging for our customers and co-workers. You will learn to monitor and manage a variety of customer contacts received through our various contact channels including phone calls, emails, and social media accounts. This person will provide timely, accurate and informed responses to our customers and stakeholders. Responding to a wide array of questions and concerns, keeping current on product and company knowledge, managing challenging conversations, while keeping a pleasant and upbeat attitude throughout the day.
- Respond to customers through a variety of mediums with maturity and professionalism
- Converse or correspond with customers, and when necessary, research issues with co-workers and other departments to obtain answers for satisfactory resolution, solutions, and answers to customer concerns , requests and enquiries of all shapes and sizes
- Demonstrate empathy and genuine caring in all interactions
- And, other duties as assigned!
Skills & Experience
We are looking for passionate and dedicated customer service professionals. You will ideally have:
- A strong customer service focus with strong communication skills
- The ability to think laterally and a passion for problem solving
- Intermediate - Advanced computer skills
- The ability to learn new/multiple programs and databases, and move fluidly between them
We're interested in finding innovative team members who are willing to actively participate in change initiatives that advance the role of Customer Services. We're looking for someone to become part of our high performing team and be willing to work collaboratively with all team members, provide support where needed, and look for opportunities for improvement in a fast paced, ever-changing communications and service environment.
This is an opportunity to come on board and learn about Trustpower as a whole, and use that knowledge to build a career. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need, as well as fine tuning your overall communication skills.
We work on a rotating roster where you will be working between the hours of Mon - Fri 7.30am - 8.00pm and Sat - Sun 8.00am - 7.00pm.
The start date for the role is 4 March 2019. *If you have any queries please email *email@example.com.
**We will be holding group interviews on the 22nd and 24th Jan, where there will be morning and afternoon slots available.**