- Wellington based 12 month opportunity at Kiwibank
- Are you passionate about Customer Communications development and are looking for a new challenge?
- Project based role
At Kiwibank, we're all about making our customer's better off and in order to do this, we're focused on great customer outcomes.
This new position is all about developing and executing customer related communications that bring to life changes to a customer's product or service with Kiwibank. The person in this role needs to be able to understand complex issues and translate them into engaging and simple to understand communications with our customers. It's a 12 month opportunity.
In this mainly project based role you'll put your comms expertise to work in a variety of media. You'll be responsible for developing the strategy, customer journey and communications which could be across a variety of customer facing channels depending on the nature of the communication. You'll be working closely with our CRM team, product owners, direct marketing and legal teams to ensure communications are aligned with industry regulations and are delivered within allocated budget and timelines.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a customer communications role is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Someone who is confident in their copywriting skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and an ability to work at pace to tight deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to manage projects, prioritise and juggle many balls at once
- Proven experience working within teams and/or across diverse business groups including the ability to influence other people to get results
- We want you to bring your ideas, creativity and enthusiasm, whilst also being able to be organised and logical in your approach
- Able to build a reputation internally and represent the Kiwibank brand externally
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. So if you think you've got what it takes, and you're keen to be part of our journey, then we'd love to hear from you!
Applications close Monday 9th December at 9pm and we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time - so apply today!