We are a well respected ‘school’ on the Shore, who since opening in 1978, (yes over 40 years ago), have, to the relief of 1000’s of North Shore children and their loving and conscientious parents, taught the skills and confidence to ‘swim to survive’. www.swimcentre.co.nz
If you’re a ‘young in mind, healthy, active outgoing and of course a ‘wise’ person, who has enjoyed ‘working with people (particularly children and their parents) then consider if you would enjoy the challenge that variety provides?
You’ll support the owners in continuing their approach that is renowned for providing the friendliest, personalised professional experience that most importantly is … effective.
Knowing families appreciate our contribution to their lives provides so much satisfaction.
Ideally you would
- enjoy direct face to face interaction with parents and their young children
- have a natural warm open engaging personality
- be fit and healthy
- have an active alert mind that enjoys variety
- be an accurate keyboard user
- be a clear and confident communicator
- pride in personal presentation
- have a driver’s licence and a car, just for the convenience in getting to and from the school
Below are examples of the variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- Using a computer to send and respond to emails
- Recording information in the school's management software,
- Taking incoming and making calls
- Dealing with parent’s queries
- Using our POS system to record sales of swimwear accessories, after lesson 'treats' & drinks, etc
- Preparing and serving coffee, teas
- Restocking of swimwear, accessories, drinks, ‘treats’
- Assisting in keep the school clean, tidy.
- And finally, … spotting our pupils yearning stares for the reward of a stamp on their hand.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, please email your CV and a current photo that you think best portrays you to firstname.lastname@example.org