What you will be doing:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Marketing Team Leader to join our successful marketing team. Working closely with the Customer Marketing Manager you will be empowered to recommend, develop, communicate and implement strategic customer marketing initiatives. Your team will ensure the delivery of high-quality marketing to support our customer focus and purpose which will maximise AA Insurance's position in the New Zealand market place. You will champion customer centricity and effectively lead your team to shape and implement your marketing strategy. Your role will manage all aspects of planning, implementing and reviewing complex marketing and company projects to ensure the best outcomes.
Other key aspects of your role will include;
- Develop the strategy and implementation of below the line marketing campaigns, highly targeted direct campaigns that meet company objectives.
- Continually review activity to ensure ongoing effectiveness including reporting, process, results and analysis.
- Act as the marketing and customer advocate in cross-functional projects.
- Recommend and evolve customer communications across all formats (including notices, scripting, letter and email templates and website content).
- Manage your team portfolio including approvals for marketing initiatives, customer marketing and external communication signoff processes.
- Copy-writing for online and offline customer-facing marketing collateral, service, regulatory and transactional documents.
- Lead, manage and coordinate the internal & external resources including agencies and direct report.
To shine in the role:
- Direct and Digital Marketing experience.
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms, preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Project management experience, including budget and stakeholder management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a marketing related discipline is essential.
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by 25th March 2019.