- Showcase your extraordinary customer service skills
- Monday to Friday only! Your weekends are your own!
- Highbrook location, free parking on site!
Looking for an outstanding role where you can really showcase your customer service and sales skills? Keep reading!
About the role:
Working alongside our National Account Managers, you will be responsible for providing dedicated support to some of our high-value customers.
You will become a key point of contact within these complex accounts, and will be vital in ensuring they receive exceptional service.
- Compiling of reports
- Quoting on products
- Responding to specialised customer queries,
- Assisting our National Account Managers
- Proactively driving sales
What are we after:
Have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
Be professional and understand the importance of building strong trusting business relationships
Excel in providing superb customer service while able to manage client expectations
Be able to successfully multi-task, work to deadlines and of course step up a gear when required!
Demonstrate strong attention to detail and be proficient in Excel
Have a solid background in administration and customer service
Have a strong ability to analyse data and work efficiently on Excel documents
What we offer:
- A comprehensive tailored training programme
- Fun and supportive culture
- Staff buying rates
- Exposure to various career development opportunities
We sell so much more than pens and paper! OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, our diverse offering spans office products, cafe, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more!
Do you have what it takes? Seize this opportunity and apply today!