We currently have a full-time opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative working 80 hours per fortnight in our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) based in Penrose, Auckland.
Our CCC is a crucial part of the services AA offers, orchestrating roadside assistance and peace of mind for New Zealand road users every day.
As a part of our 2018 CRM Contact Centre award-winning team you will directly assist in mobilising our members; creating solutions, sharing expertise and thinking quickly to keep New Zealand moving.
You need to be a people person and a natural communicator; your efforts will not only reward you but will genuinely help others who are in need of professional, friendly and efficient service.
As a supportive and actively involved team player you will contribute ideas to continually improve our customer experience.
You will have the following:
- Proven customer service experience and sales background
- A 'can do' attitude and calm nature
- Excellent communication, listening, and reasoning skills
- Strong organisational and computer skills
- Drive and energy to give the best customer service on each call
What you get in return:
- Ongoing support from your team, and home-grown team manager
- The chance to further your skills with the AA. We like to see our own keep growing, and believe in internal promotion
- Recognition for your efforts in our monthly awards; where hard work is celebrated over good food with the greater company of our Penrose, and North Shore Contact Centres
- Monthly massages provided in house so you can really relax
- Annual salary reviews and KiwiSaver scheme
- A encouraging and fun team environment, where there is always something happening
To get you started we provide four weeks of full-time paid training; this involves classroom learning, working alongside our friendly team, and getting outside to see what it takes to keep New Zealand moving.
We are also proud to offer employees a level 3 NZQA Certificate in Contact Centres, through our education programme with Skills.
Go on, apply!
With almost 1000 employees the AA cultivates a strong team culture; where there is always support in your development and progression
If this sounds like you apply online today!