Here, careers can go on adventures too.
We currently have a part time opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative working 40 hours per fortnight in our Business Service Centre (BSC) based in Penrose.
The Business Service Centre team are experts able to think creatively, understanding and exceeding varied client expectations.
As a part of our 2017 CRM Contact Centre award-winning team you will adapt to the customised needs of our many business clients; organising roadside assistance, exploring capabilities, and creating solutions while utilising key networks.
You need to be a people person and a natural communicator; your efforts will not only reward you but will genuinely help others who are in need of professional, friendly and efficient service.
As a supportive and actively involved team player you will contribute ideas to continually improve our customer experience.
You will have the following:
- A 'can do' attitude and adaptable nature
- Proven customer service experience handling key clients (contact centre experience is advantageous)
- Excellent communication, listening, and reasoning skills
- Strong organisational and computer skills
- Drive and energy to give the best customer service on each call
What you get in return:
- Ongoing support from your team, and home-grown team manager
- The chance to further your skills with the AA. We like to see our own keep growing, and believe in internal promotion
- Recognition for your efforts in our monthly awards; where hard work is celebrated over good food with the greater company of our Penrose, and North Shore Contact Centres
- Monthly massages provided in house so you can really relax
- Annual salary reviews
- A encouraging and fun team environment, where there is always something happening
To get you started we provide provide four weeks of full-time paid training; this involves class room learning, working alongside our friendly team, and getting outside to see what it takes to keep New Zealand moving.
Go on, apply!