Ever wondered what you could do with those extra hours you currently spend commuting to work each day? Reporting into one of our Work at Home Team Leaders you would be part of our 120-seat Contact Centre but based in the convenience of your own home office. In this role, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our existing and potential new customers. You will have a flair for consistently delivering high quality customer service while working to help eliminate our customers stress and provide them with certainty.
What you will be doing:
- Taking a genuine interest in each customer by assessing their needs and finding the best solution for them
- Being a collaborative, engaged and actively involved team player
- Looking to put forward ideas and initiatives to continually improve our customer experience
- Monthly team meetings and development sessions at our Penrose or Sale Street office
- Essential that you are based within 1 hour drive from our Penrose hub in Auckland
To shine in the role, you will have:
- An engaging personality with a real passion for interacting and learning about people
- A drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction
- The self-motivation to achieve individual targets
- An eagerness to learn and desire for self-improvement
- Effective communication, questioning and listening skills
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and outlook
You will start with 5 ½ weeks of full time paid training which will be a mixture of at home e-learning and in-house training. You will need to come into the Hamilton office every Tuesday. This will be followed by 2 weeks of supervised call taking at the Hamilton office. Once graduated from training you will move into your set hours. We are looking for people that are able to commit to the following split shift:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 11.30am AND 4pm - 8pm (37.5 hours per week)
Please read the attached Technical Requirements to ensure that you meet these.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in an engaging team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume.. Our next intake starts on the 21st October 2019