We are looking for a team player to join our Analytics team which has a focus on providing expertise and insights as the data-driven force behind Trustpower's exceptional customer experience. Trustpower generates renewable electricity through more than 35 hydroelectric power stations located around New Zealand. We retail electricity, gas and telco services including expansion underway to add mobile to our product offerings.
This diverse team values agility, awesome solutions, openness to new tools, tech, approaches and opportunities to learn whilst driving positive business action. Using your skills, knowledge and iterative approach, as the Data Analyst, you will build data models and automated interactive analytics solutions. Your ability to use data to paint a picture and tell a story will provide accurate visibility and valuable insights.
Working at our innovative new Head Office in Tauranga, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be the key to your success.
- Proactive delivery of valuable analytics insights.
- Build data models and drive the effectiveness of automated interactive solutions.
- Work to understand user's needs to meet and exceed with an iterative approach.
- Build relationships with high engagement and collaboration.
Skills and Experience
With your previous experience and confidence in understanding and interpreting data we are looking for someone with the following:
- Analytical skills and technical experience with SQL and BI tools such as Power BI.
- Electricity/Gas/Telco industry experience advantageous but not necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborative and agile delivery approach.
- Ability to prioritise work and function autonomously.
- Adaptive to change and driver of improvements.
What's in it for you?
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we invite you to review the position description and apply today! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt Vine (027 605 0383) or email@example.com