Are you someone that eats and breathes data? Someone who loves the creative challenge of digesting data and presenting it back to the business in ways that drive true insight and improved decision making? If so, read on!
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our Generation Support team as a Data Analyst. Your role is to become our data hero, to gain a deep understanding of our generation data (there's lots of it!) to deliver insights that enable the wider Generation team to be more effective in their day to day lives.
Working at our innovative new Head Office in Tauranga, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be the key to your success.
- Proactive delivery of valuable analytics insights
- Build data models and drive effectiveness of automated interactive solutions
- Work to understand user's needs and present the story from data in a meaningful way
- Build relationships with high engagement and collaboration
Skills & Experience
- Analytical skills and technical experience with SQL and BI tools
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative and agile delivery approach
- Ability to prioritise work and function autonomously
- Adaptive to change and driver of improvements
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer ongoing development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of the Trustpower team. You will get the opportunity to work on some amazing projects and learn more than you've ever wanted to know about electricity generation!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, check out the position description and apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Trevor Loader on 027 205 2906 or email@example.com. Applications close 8pm, Wednesday 13th February 2019