Looking for your next opportunity? We're looking for Data Engineer to join our Stuff team. You will be responsible for the successful engineering, testing, deployment and support of software within delivery teams. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career with a market leader.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing and developing software for extracting, transforming and loading data (SQL, python,R, BigQuery) to/from Data Warehouse
- Develop and maintain dashboards - DataStudio, Qlikview
- Ensuring that software is testable, deployable and supportable
- Providing leadership via coaching and mentoring of other engineers
Key requirements include:
- A minimum of five years commercial experience in data engineering techniques
- Extensive commercial experience working with Agile delivery methods
- The ability and motivation to coach and mentor others
Benefits of working for us include:
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.