- Looking for Graduates or Students
- Exciting organization, Exciting opportunity
- Short term temporary / Shift work
Adecco Christchurch currently have a short-term temporary assignment working with a client of ours that specializes in the aerospace manufacturing industry.
Our client is working on an exciting time and motion study and is looking for graduates to assist in the 3-4 week project. This is a good opportunity to get an insight into the workings of this well-known global organization.
The required tasks for this assignment are:
* Observation of Engine disassembly tasks
* Recording times of activities
* Identifying how long tasks take
* Data entry and spreadsheet management
The Ideal applicant:
* Keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Graduate or student
* Flexible to work either fulltime or shifts
* Enthusiastic and motivated
If you are looking for a short-term assignment to gain some experience with a big brand then please get in touch today.
Rates ranging from $17.00 - $20.00 depending on current experience this is a data entry position with potential to make yourself known within an organization.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm required and feel this is the role for you, please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Zach on 03 3415846
Please ensure you have submitted and application online prior to calling.