Working for Chorus
Is it time for a career change? Now is the time to stop and think what really matters. Access to a competitive remuneration package and incentive schemes, coupled with ongoing learning and development. We also offer an extensive Wellbeing Programme with focus on emotional, financial, career and physical wellbeing. On top of this, Chorus partners with a number of organisations to bring you fitness, technology, vehicle, and wellness discounts. Furthermore, with options for a flexi work environment you can have the autonomy to work when and where you want. If change is on your agenda don’t hesitate to contact us.
Chorus is proud to be New Zealand’s largest telecommunications infrastructure company, building and looking after the country’s telecommunications network. We are an organisation built on a 150 year old passion for keeping people connected and an ambition to create the best-connected country in the world for both present and future generations.
Our dedicated team of people deliver high quality infrastructure that will help New Zealand grow and give Kiwis access to a world of opportunity. We've got a big job to do in helping enable New Zealand's digital future. We're looking for people who want to be part of something special and are willing to work hard to achieve that.
Demonstrate your expertise, passion and skills as you operate as part of an effective and engaged Network and Field Management team.
This role is based in Wellington and reports to the Fibre National Field Operations Manager.
This position is an integral part of the Operations team who are responsible for providing outstanding network solutions for our customers in the Fibre Installation space for Single Dwelling Units. This position is highly visible and plays a key role in getting our customers connected in Wellington City.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the performance of the Wellington patch;
- Ensuring H&S practices are followed in the field;
- Driving effective network infrastructure delivery to customers;
- Ensuring technicians deliver a quality service and product. Analysing installation performance and service standards;
- Mentoring the Delivery Specialists, Field Managers and technicians;
- Handling customer escalations to an acceptable conclusion;
- Driving performance and improving the customer experience;
- Completing on time design, variation and payment approvals.
If the above sounds like something you’d be interested in, here are the qualities and skills you possess:
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure networks - SDU, MDU and ROW;
- A focus on H&S;
- Experience in Fibre delivery in the field;
- Previous experience working with a diverse workforce and sound commercial acumen;
- Someone who can work autonomously and is self-driven;
- Previous Telecommunications experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of the Chorus team, apply online today and visit www.chorus.co.nz to find out more about our company.
Please note, only applicants with Citizenship, Residency or a valid work visa will be considered for this role. To apply, you must submit your CV along with a Cover Letter that outlines your skills and experience as it relates to this role.
Chorus NZ Ltd. will be shut down over the holiday period from COB Friday 21st December 2018 and we return to the office on Wednesday 9th January 2019. Please note that we will review your application after the advertisement closes on Friday 18th January 2019.