Trustpower generates renewable electricity through more than 35 hydroelectric power stations located around New Zealand. We're picking the next player for our Delivery team, but this isn't some school-yard T Ball game...
Are you a Superhero?
We get to play with awesome technology and bring insane dev skills to a wider team of nearly 800 people. Got your C# and .NET game on fleek? We're on the seek for the fleekest geek.
We haven't settled on whether we're after a newcomer who's full of vigour and keen to shape the world, or someone who's played a few seasons and knows how to put the ball in the right place - regardless of the game rules or the shape of the ball. The team could fit a seasoned player too - someone who knows the tactics to make winning easier - working smarter, not harder, is a good thing.
- Designing, developing, enhancing and implementing database and application (software) solutions, including application programs and interfaces.
- Providing technical support for solutions delivered.
- Adhering to REST principles when implementing integration solutions.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Engage with the wider team to ensure solution meets the desired business needs.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in fast-paced and complex integration environments.
- Experience in Cloud platform technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of SSIS packages.
- Can build effective relationships and can deal with ambiguity comfortably.
- Past experience with architectural patterns of APIs.
- Familiarity with DevOps.
What's on Offer?
Our team has fun and we know how to have a good laugh. We know that we can teach the right person how to play by the rules, when it's OK to bend the rules, and how far to bend the rules. What we can't teach people is how to be a good teammate.
When you send us your CV, you better tell us which superhero, or sporting great, best suits your game.
Oh, yeah, and we're an equal opportunity employer - we'll take DC or Marvel.
We invite you to review the position description and apply today! Applications close Friday 26th July 2019.
If you have any questions please contact Cameron Burd at Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 403 1525.