- Awesome Developer opportunities at Kiwibank
- Wellington and Auckland based
- Senior Developers and Developers wanted
Calling all Developers….
If you're going to join a bank, make it the local bank that cares about Kiwis.
Kiwibank is a bank with a complex and complicated technical environment and we are embarking on a technology journey that will propel us into the future. Kiwibank understands that we have to evolve and embrace change in order to deliver on our purpose of truly making Kiwi's better off.
Right now, we have opportunities for developers and senior developers to join us, bringing your can-do attitude, good humour, delivery focus and continual love of learning. You'll never be bored, be continually challenged and have the opportunity to be part of creating a new legacy.
We have opportunities for developers to join our dynamic team in both Auckland and Wellington. Whether it's working on our online/web applications, which are key to our future, or keeping the all-important back-end at the cutting edge, we need you!
What's the role about?
These roles are about having fun and being involved in really exciting projects that are happening around the bank. They will involve getting out from behind your screen and working with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and meet the needs of all involved.
What you'll need:
- Attitude is really important to us - we are customer focused, yet also need to be pragmatic and commercial in the way we service business needs
- Clear communication skills and a collaborative approach is a given
- A proven ability to pick up new things quickly is essential in this fast moving environment
- Enthusiasm, being gutsy, being able to work side-by-side key stakeholders and team members and taking pride in what you do are all key for the role
Awesome skills in the following is important to us:
- C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET Core, backend dev, microservices, api's
- SQL / Postgres
- REST / WCF
Experience with Apigee and Docker/Kubernetes would be an advantage, as is Concourse, (or other CI/CD)
So if this sounds like it might be for you - Apply NOW!
Applications close at 9pm on Tuesday 25th June 2019.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!