- Growing team
- Real digital transformation
- Diverse business and product/services
Here, we offer a lot more than roadside assistance. We're constantly evolving and advancing into new businesses, offering challenge and the opportunity to work in a complex business structure.
We continue to drive innovation through new products and services; this has been an evolving landscape for the past 5 years. You will have an opportunity to work in a growing team working across all our AA Businesses; we have a few! Here, it's our diverse team of dedicated people who have made us New Zealand's most trusted and respected organisation.
It's our values that contribute to the vibrant culture, making the AA a great place to work.
Here at the AA, the Digital customer experience has increasingly been leading the way in which the AA connects with its Members.
The Digital IT team provides the full spectrum of digital project management capabilities to ensure that the NZAA's digital solutions meet both stakeholder and Member needs.
We are curious, we solve complex problems and we are thinking ahead.
Come join our team where you will be contributing to the delivery of some wold-class Digital solutions.
You'll be part of the team responsible for:
- Engaging with business stakeholders to fully understand, analyse and capture business and success metrics/
- Challenge and capturing both user and business requirements, epics, tasks and user stories to ensure the customer experience is delivered
- Managing the project backlog and prioritising accordingly
- Clearly communicating goals and project information to delivery teams
- Review acceptance criteria and test cases
- Build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of Stakeholders
To be successful you will have terrific communication skills and the desire to learn fast and while optimising our digital solutions to benefit our AA Members and business. You'll also have demonstrable experience working as part of SCRUM team using the Atlassian suite of Agile software development tools and methodologies.