As a key member of the Digital Marketing Team you'll work alongside a wide range of AA's business units to plan, develop, implement and continuously improve digital marketing communications to assist the business in meeting its objectives.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role would be great for someone with a few years' experience in digital marketing who is looking for their next challenge.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Executing end to end digital marketing campaigns including; email, search, display, video, and social campaigns
· Reviewing and critiquing campaign briefs and working with business units to create the best digital marketing campaigns and solutions that meet objectives
· Building and deploying campaigns using our marketing automation platform
· Selecting and targeting relevant customers for digital campaigns using SAS Enterprise Guide
· Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to better understand the customer journey and ensure effective campaign performance
· Developing your understanding of data analysis and customer targeting
· Using your knowledge of the Google product suite
You will have:
· 2+ years' experience in a digital marketing role
· Experience reviewing, executing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Exceptional time management
· A tertiary qualification in marketing, information systems, statistics or similar
This is an exciting role where you will be working with a great team with diverse skill sets, and doing work for a varied range of industries and products.
The role is great for a candidate wanting to take the next step in their Digital Marketing career.