As a key member of the Digital Marketing Team you'll work alongside a wide range of AA's business units to plan, develop, implement and continuously improve digital marketing communications to assist the business in meeting its objectives.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role would be great for someone with a background in digital marketing and an interest in all things data.
We'll give you the chance to develop your expertise by:
- Executing end to end digital marketing campaigns including; email, search, display, video, DM and social campaigns
- Reviewing and critiquing campaign briefs and working with business units to create the best digital marketing campaigns and solutions that meet their objectives
- Building and deploying campaigns using our marketing automation platform
- Selecting and targeting relevant customers for digital campaigns using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Developing strong relationships with the business stakeholders to better understand the customer journey and ensure effective campaign performance
- Developing your understanding of data analysis and customer targeting
- Using your knowledge of the Google product suite
You will need to have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management and a talent for planning
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, information systems, statistics or similar
Experience with social media platforms and a knowledge of search, re-marketing and targeting principals is a plus. An understanding of the direct and digital marketing process would also be beneficial. This is an exciting role where you will be working with a great team with diverse skill sets, and doing work for a varied range of industries and products.
The role is great for a candidate who wants get exposure to all aspects of digital marketing, especially with regard to using data to drive better results for the business.