Digital Marketing Executive
Heritage Hotel Management operates Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels in 15 locations across New Zealand. We are renowned for 'The Heritage Experience' (T.H.E.) - an exceptional and personalised experience for every guest. We have a diverse team with a great culture based on our values of Honesty, Ownership, Passion and Empathy.
About the Role:
Heritage Hotels are looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Executive to help continue the transformation of our guests journey with New Zealand's largest local Hotel Group. We launched our new hospitality website last year, and this role will be at the forefront of delivering increased traffic and sales conversion through digital marketing. Now is the time for you to help continue this growth towards 2020 and beyond.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for helping deliver hotel room night revenue and brand awareness across the Heritage Hotel Group through:
- Managing website content (upload, manage and optimisation) in the Content Management Systems (CMS) and improving the website usability
- Working closely with our digital agency for the creation of campaigns and their associated landing pages, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and campaign metrics
- The improvement of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) performance for the website
- Development and monitoring of our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) through Paid Search and Display Advertising to drive sales
- Work with our hotels to develop content for the website, social media and email marketing
- Social media management for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc including loading, monitoring and moderating content
- Creation of the monthly e-newsletters and segmented eDMs, and managing the email database platform
- Reporting on website and campaign performance
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the development of leisure and corporate product offering including though the line advertising and the production of hotel collateral
To be our preferred candidate, you will bring:
- At least 2 years' experience in the digital space working with a CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, Paid Search, eDM and Social Media
- At least 1 years' experience in campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and marketing communications experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office programmes experience
- Apple Mac and Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud software experience desirable but not essential
- Strong planning, time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail
- A service culture that will always focus on helping our guests
- High energy and be self-motivated
- Preferably a qualification in marketing, marketing communications, digital or e-commerce
- Hotel or hospitality experience desirable but not essential
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we can offer other benefits including discounted accommodation and complimentary staff meals, the chance to be part of a committed team and an opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.