What you will be doing:
Come and join AA Insurance's Digital team. We're a tight-knit cross-functional team consisting of UX, design, development and data specialists working on AA Insurance's digital platforms. We're passionate about our customers and empowered to ensure their digital needs are met.
We're looking for an experienced digital analyst to join the team. We'll rely on you to obsess over online customer behaviour and use your analysis skills to highlight key insights for the business to act on. You'll work across our existing web properties and help us roll out our new digital platforms. Current projects include single-page web apps, chatbots, and mobile apps. You'll play a significant role in AA Insurance's digital future.
To shine in the role, you'll have:
- Proven experience working in an e-commerce environment.
- Exceptional skills and experience in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Experience using a number of analytics tools to provide a detailed analysis of customer journeys
- A foundation of mathematical / statistical capability
- An understanding of paid digital channels
- Experience designing reports and presenting detailed analysis and insights from digital platforms to stakeholders
- Experience reporting on A/B testing, including test design and analysis
- Some knowledge of custom analytics implementations and requirements
- Some experience forecasting and modelling future business performance
- Any experience in SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, R, or statistical analysis would be advantageous
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces. From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by Tuesday 30th April 2019.