- Design & execute digital campaigns for 3 unique brands
- Flexible role - 20 hours per week
- Curate our diverse customer segments using your creative voice!
Kinetic Recruitment are looking for a part-time Digital Specialist to take ownership of the digital content to promote Kinetic Recruitment, Swivel Careers and Wise Ones. You will create compelling social media content and campaign ideas for each brand, to curate diverse customer segments.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, designing and writing content for digital channels
- A broad digital skillset (including Social Media, SEO/SEM, and Google Analytics)
- Experience with Email & Database Marketing (Mailchimp)
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work independently
About the role:
- Create & execute a digital plan including a Social Media calendar for each brand
- Write engaging and relevant blog articles for all three brands
- Monitor redirects, broken links, bounce rates, session times to improve ongoing website engagement
- Manage paid marketing budgets to ensure efficiency with spend and targets are achieved
- Report on the performance of digital marketing and content initiatives
- Provide insights for future campaigns
You will develop the content strategy & plan relevant, consistent content to attract & retain a clearly defined audience for each brand. Your focus will be on developing, executing and reporting on strategic campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social Media channels.
If this sounds like you, then please Apply Now.