- Dispatch/logistics experience
- Customer Service experience
- SAP experience preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career with this well established, well known organisation then this may be the break you are looking for. You will be supporting the Dispatch Supervisor with the day to day coordination of the dispatch office to meet the needs of their internal and external stakeholders and will be contributing to the smooth running of this very busy production company.
Your great ideas will be appreciated and implemented where possible, so initiative and forward thinking is required. If you have energy and enjoy working in a busy and supportive environment where there is plenty of variety and challenge then this may be the ideal role for you.
You must have the following experience within the warehouse/logistics environment:
- Good keyboard with experience in MS applications Excel, Word, SAP experience
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Process driven and logical thinker
- Initiative to drive change and improvements to current processes
- A great customer focus
- Drive for results
Please apply via "apply now" function by submitting your CV with a covering letter stating clearly your New Zealand Residence status on the application as you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Jayatri Chandra (09) 5831502