We are looking for an energetic person who is keen to get stuck right in! This role offers variety and the potential to learn other aspects of the company.
Day to day you will be loading the trucks, scanning, load building supplies and driving the fork lift. As the successful candidate you will be reliable and punctual and have the following attributes:
- MUST have your Fork Lift licence F endorsed
- Be energetic and keen for a role where you can hit the ground running!
- Have a building aptitude with a fine eye for detail
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Be computer literate
- Good communicator with excellent verbal and written English
- Have a team working spirit and is someone who people can count on
This role is a Monday to Friday with a start date of April 8th. You will need to be flexible to pick up the occasional weekend shift.
In return you will get:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Ongoing support from your consultant
- Full time work
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Candidates for this role will be required to have New Zealand Residency or a New Zealand work permit.
If you have the above skills for the role then Apply now! Please apply on line or call Megan on 04 499 0344 if you have further questions.