We currently have a part time opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Dispatch Service Coordinator working 72 hours per fortnight in our Dispatch Service Centre (DSC) based in Penrose.
The first port of call for many of our services is through our AA Contact Centre. We receive large volumes of calls for a wide variety of needs and our goal is to provide a fast, efficient and effective service via the appropriate channels.
The Dispatch Service team think quickly to solve problems; matching a network of contractors and service officers to changing customer situations.
As a Dispatch Service Coordinator you get to orchestrate the roadside assistance that gives New Zealand road users piece of mind. As a supportive and actively involved team player you will contribute ideas to continually improve our customer experience.
You will have the following:
- A 'can do' attitude and a flexible approach
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and computer skills
You need to be a people person and a natural communicator; your efforts will not only reward you but will genuinely help others who are in need of professional, friendly and efficient service. You will be highly motivated with drive and energy.
What you get in return:
- Ongoing support from your team, and home-grown team manager
- The chance to further your skills with the AA. We like to see our own keep growing, and believe in internal promotion
- Recognition for your efforts in our monthly awards; where hard work is celebrated over good food with the greater company of our Penrose, and North Shore Contact Centres
- Monthly massages provided in house so you can really relax
- A encouraging and fun team environment, where there is always something happening
Go on, apply online today!
We provide an excellent training programme and the chance to further develop your skills.
With almost 1000 employees as well as different contracting opportunities this means there are a variety of careers available through the AA.