- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Great opportunities and prospects for the right candidate
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration and employment benefits including medical insurance
- Variety in your day, you will be utilised that’s for sure
- Opportunities to develop your career
About the role:
Are you looking for a role you can get out and about, and be part of a great in-store team?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person who is committed to great customer service, has a keen interest in the plumbing or trade arena and is looking to build a career in this exciting industry.
We are looking for someone who has trade industry knowledge but your willingness to learn, be part of the team and great time management is the key for this position.
This role is varied, and I can guarantee, no two days will be the same. You could be out delivering product to our fantastic customers, or putting stock away, the branch is going to be a 3 person team so, everyone will be working in together, serving our fantastic customers on the Trade Counter and in the Showroom.
So, in short, we seek someone with the right attitude, physically fit as there will be some heavy lifting, someone who is flexible and who is a total team player.
There is great communication, great support, and most importantly the chance for career advancement.
Skills & Experience:
- New Zealand Full Drivers Licence
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations
- Customer Service experience
- Physically fit as there will be some lifting
- Fork Hoist with F Endorsement preferred
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment.