Convenient CBD Location! Great Team Culture & Learning opportunities!
Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. CityLife Auckland is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager/Duty Manager. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts including hotel rooms
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- A competitive reward programme
- Accommodation and Dining benefits
- An active Social Club
About the role:
Due to internal promotion we are looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager/Duty Manager in our Front Office Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the hotel while also providing our guests with friendly and efficient service on their arrival and departure.
You will be a clear communicator that promotes and encourages teamwork leading from the front you will be the face of guest satisfaction whilst upholding hotel policies, procedures and best work practices efficiently and promptly.
This role works on a rotating roster with Morning shifts starting as early as 7am and late shifts finishing around midnight. Having a good availability and being able to work a rotating roster are essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Previous leadership experience in a Front Office position is essential
- Excellent English communication skills; including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to achieve high guest satisfaction and customer service