- Various part time and full time roles within ECE Centres across Tauranga
- Established centres with great, supportive team members
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
I have a range of clients currently seeking passionate ECE teachers to join their established centres. The roles vary from part time hours (30 hours per week) up to 40 hours per week. The centres are open from 7.30am – 5.30pm with rostered hours. The centres are based across Tauranga - Papamoa, Te Puke, Tauranga Central and Greerton. They range from 45 – 80 children within the centres.
As with any ECE centre, you will need the required skills to be successful in this role:
- Qualified and registered ECE teacher
- Passionate about guiding our tamariki
- A self starter with the ability to implement creative learning environments
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to build strong, supportive relationships with tamariki and their whanau’s
As a valued teacher you will be rewarded with competitive remuneration, staff uniforms, mentoring and annual appraisals and continued support within your personal and professional development (amongst other things!)
If you’re keen to have a chat about the various opportunities we currently have, click apply now and we’ll be in touch to match you with a role that suits you and your needs!