Trustpower's roots stretch back over 100 years and we're proud to say we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We're one of the largest companies on the NZX and we have a strong reputation for innovation and positive team culture, and we are growing. Fast. Trustpower generates renewable electricity through more than 35 hydro-electric power schemes located around New Zealand.
We are interested in hearing from candidates who have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Planning, Resource and Environmental Planning or similar relevant field, and a full member of (or eligibility for) the New Zealand Planning Institute
- Experience post qualification in a policy planning role, within the private sector (industry) or consultancy
- A thorough understanding of RMA processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Your career to date will demonstrate practical experience in environmental planning processes, including demonstrated experience in policy analysis, submission preparation, and presenting planning evidence at Council level hearings.
Join our Environmental and Regulatory Services Team, where you will:
- Assist with Trustpower's response to regional and district policy issues
- Monitor and submit on relevant planning activities
- Identify and analyse regulatory risk and opportunities for Trustpower
- Work across multiple territorial authorities, with exposure to a variety of planning processes
- Travel across NZ to represent Trustpower and participate in various processes or forums
- So if this sounds like an excellent opportunity for you, we encourage you to review the full position description on our careers site and apply online today.
- If you have any questions about this role, please contact Nicola Foran, Lead Advisor - Regulatory on 021 908 951.
- Applications close 4pm, Friday 1st February.