- Full Time
- Wellington CBD
Sitting in the heart of Wellington is a well-established company with an excellent reputation nationwide and abroad. A private company that prides themselves on being highly professional, providing excellent and relevant knowledge of expertise within their field. My client takes great care to understand staff morale and knows how important team culture is within the working environment.
Being adaptable and enjoying variation is a key factor within this role. You will be supporting the director of the company and helping to support key staff of the wider team where needed.
My client will provide training with the opportunity to learn new skills and encourage professional growth.
You must have:
- Between 3-5 year’s experience within a PA or EA position
- An innovative mind and are quick at decision making
- A mature approach to decision making
- Gained a tertiary qualification
- An excellent eye for detail Confidence on MS Word, Office, Excel and Access
- If fast to learn and can adapt quickly to new computer software systems
- Competent data entry skills
- Can easily maintain and build rapport with new and existing clients
- Experience in booking nationwide, international travel and accommodation
- Is organised and has excellent time management
- Arranging meeting’s and being in charge of the director’s appointment diary
- Responding to queries through phone and email
- Direct dictation and document preparation
- Accessing applications and documents
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Providing support to the wider team
- Other office duties as required
What’s on Offer?
The opportunity to be a part of a knowledgeable and well established company that maintains excellent staff moral whilst providing a friendly work environment.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, click APPLY to submit your resume to Emma at Kinetic.