- Rostered shifts, weekends and evenings
- Close to public transport - free parking
- Part time with potential to go full time
Our client is a provider of training services to a key member of our community and are looking for a skilled cafe cook to join their team.
The role involves cooking general NZ cuisine, wholesome meals and luncheons. At times there will be large functions to also cater for. Flexibility is a key factor as this is a rostered casual role with a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week however hours will increase when required. You will need to be available for weekend work also when required. The ability to follow instructions well, along with having high hygiene standards is imperative. This position is based within the Porirua region.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally qualified but must have solid proven experience
- Current Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Passion and flair for cooking
- A professional and dedicated attitude
- to be able to cover shifts when needed
- Flexibility to do shift work and weekends
If you believe you have the above qualities and would like to apply, please click apply.
All appointments will be subject to a background and vetting check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please call Janine on 04 499 0344.