We require someone to look after our grounds and small gardens at our Playcentre located in a park-like setting next to the local school. The work can be done on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday when the Centre is closed.
Your main responsibility would be to look after the gardens, paths, deck areas, playground areas and grounds.
Your duties would typically include:
- Sweeping deck areas and paths to keep clear of leaves and branches
- Sweeping and keeping clean main playground, playground equipment, swings and playhouse
- Raking up leaves and branches
- Maintaining gardens and hedges
- Weed management within the carpark and playground areas
- Participating in working bees if you choose to
- Assisting with new planting and landscaping plans as and when required
- Reporting any maintenance or hazards to key Playcentre staff.
Basic tools will be provided - spade, rake, broom.
We are seeking an experienced gardener for this role.
Motivated and physically active person who enjoys working outside.