- Immediate start for experienced Operations Administrator
- Create value for by using fresh thinking.
- Ongoing temporary opportunity
Adecco Christchurch have a current opportunity for and experienced operations administrator to assist with a client who pride themselves in creating value for their staff and their clients by using fresh thinking.
Our client originated as a domestic manufacturer of agricultural and produce handling equipment and continue to be a top player in this space today. Currently with an increase in workload, they are in need of an experienced operations administrator. The Operations Administrator will primarily responsible for the setup, maintenance and analysis of project jobs and assemblies
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining Ostendo customers as required
- Create new Pre Sales jobs as requested
- Attend meetings to assess and understand the scope and nature Job Setup and Assembly Order
- Understand and create Master Cost Book (MCB), Sales Order Confirmation (SOC) or customer Purchase Order
- Ensure completed Assemblies and stock items are issued to Jobs in a timely manner
- Ensure customer invoices are generated in a timely manner
- Prepare "pending" invoices for project instalments for review by PMs and Finance
- Support PMs to review variances between planned and actual job costs
- Liaise with PMs on project status and ensure projects are closed in a timely manner
- Generate weekly reporting distribute to Factory Managers and Team Leaders
- Attend weekly Project Management Meeting to assist with the monitoring of the manufacturing process
- Work with the various department and leaders in these areas to ensure the maintenance of quality standards for products and services.
- Basic Accounting practices and knowledge
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Proven experience as an operations Administrator
- Superior communication skills and concise written and verbal communication skills
- High level experience in Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills
- Preferred Software experience in (But not essential) Ostendo
- The ability to develop successful working relationships and collaborate with people at all levels
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills with a great attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and the passion and optimism to add value to the business
- Possess the relevant background within manufacturing/operations administration
- Have strong skills in relationship building, people management and communication
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with excellent numerical and practical problem solving skills
- Experience with BoMs, Job/assembly/production orders, routing steps, manufacturing variance analysis
- Intuitiveness to be able to quickly assess situations and act decisively and effectively
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a multi-tasking environment
- Full license and the ability to drive a manual
There is a lot to this role and it is not for the faint hearted but if you are seeking a new challenge and open to a long-term temporary assignment then I would like to hear from you. I am looking for someone who could start immediately and is not afraid of some hard work. You will be rewarded in return.
Please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Zach on 03 3415846.