- Highly reputable, global organization
- Great ‘feel good’ environment
We are one of the leading suppliers in the nursery industry with globally market leading brands and products.
We are looking for an experienced spare parts and repairs person who has some experience with warehousing duties.
This is a dynamic role that requires you to work hands-on; work autonomously; and have a customer service mindset.
Your duties will include;
- Receipting, storing and dispatching products
- Repairs and service to our product
- Supplying spare parts and service to our customers
- Organising spare parts to be dispatched
- Pick and pack orders
- Liaising with freight companies
- Load and unload containers or vehicles
- Maintain an adequate, effective and safe warehouse layout
- MAF requirements will be included (training provided)
- Bureau Veritas Filing would also be part of this role with training included.
Essentials Skills are:
- Hoist & Reach truck license
- Mechanical mind set, ability to complete service & repairs on various product
- Experience in Pick & Pack environment
- Good written & spoken English
- Computer literate
- Diligent and reliable
- Good customer service skills
If you believe you have the right skills and personality to join our team please send your application to:
Human Resources Manager