- Very flexible working conditions
- Exciting fraud detection role for a dedicated "night owl"
- 6pm - 3am Mon - Fri
Do you have the skills or keen to learn new skills in the area of fraud detection and investigation? At Kiwibank, we're working to make Kiwis better off and you can help do this and keep our precious customers safe.
Working with some specific fraud detection tools, you will be helping to prevent, detect and investigate fraud when you find it. You'll liaise directly with customers, internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure that fraudulent and suspicious activity is minimised. This is an exciting and varied role.
For this full-time opportunity you will be completely set up to work remotely but there is a need to be fully available for work 6pm - 3am (yes - we did say "night owl" for a reason) Monday to Friday. It is essential that you be based in either the Wellington region or the Hawkes Bay to be available for monthly team meetings on site in either Wellington CBD, Lower Hutt, or Hastings.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident decision making
- Have proven attention to detail
- Good technical knowledge and skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise to meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Enthusiastic and curious
Previous experience in the banking industry would be an advantage but not a requirement.
If this sounds like you - we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Tuesday 25th June 2019.