- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid Parking
- Previous medical experience in Fertility essential
My client provides leading Fertility care in treatment, services and procedures. Located in the city of Christchurch, they are also a national organisation. Being experts in their field requires hard work, honesty, integrity and compassion. Gynaecology and obstetrics are offered with a wide range of accredited specialists available.
This role is pivotal as the specialist Fertility Nurse is key to ensuring quality support and communication throughout the patient’s pathway. The Fertility Nurse Team Leader contributes significantly to the planning and provision of timely, proficient, patient-covered services for all patients; coordinating services with physicians, embryologists and multidisciplinary team members; ensuring the highest quality nursing services to patients undergoing investigation and treatment for infertility. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week over five days and is based in the heart of the South Island.
- Ensuring thorough and efficient Nurse team management
- Promoting positive team culture and high performance
- Engage in Clinic planning and administration
Skills & Experience
- Sound business focus; knowledge of how the industry operates
- Prior experience as a Fertility nurse in a senior role essential
- Patient insight: understanding what patients want, feel and need
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Competence in using the newest technology, science and medicine
What’s on Offer?
This is a perfect role for someone wanting to take that next step and be part of a supportive and inclusive working environment.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Mandy by clicking on the Apply button now.