The purpose of this position is to work with one of our biggest Client's administration team to carry out finance and administration functions to a consistently high standard, ensuring that key customer and key stakeholder relationships are enhanced and good working relationships within the teams are maintained and developed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Using specific systems to provide daily, weekly, and monthly contract financial reporting and analysis;
- Management of both Target Cost Estimate and Council Budget information;
- Assist with the validation, administration, and reporting of asset data;
- Monthly KRA & KPI data management, validation, analysis, and reporting;
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes and experience:
- Proven financial management (Essential) applicable qualification preferred
- Experience providing high quality administration support
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Have a confident and friendly, outgoing manner, be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate lateral, strategic thinking and problem solving
- Motivated, positive and outcome orientated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint would be an advantage)
- Knowledge with JD Edwards, Hansen, RAMM and Sharepoint or similar would be an advantage
Our Client is offering a great hourly rate and the role has potential to lead to more than a temporary assignment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Adecco Personnel are the world leaders in recruitment. Adecco Personnel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities.
This opportunity is not to be missed. Don't delay and apply on-line today with a cover letter and updated CV or contact Tommy Smithies at Adecco on 06 357 2020 for a confidential chat.