- Fantastic opportunity to join our highly proficient finance team!
- Partner face to face within our diverse business!
- Modern Highbrook location, with plenty of free parking!
Are you a qualified accountant looking for an exciting new challenge?
OfficeMax has expanded beyond the selling of pens and paper! To become a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions our exciting and diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more.
OfficeMax continues to evolve always pushing boundaries in the pursuit of excellence.
About the role:
At OfficeMax, our mission is simple - we help our customers do their best work. To fulfil this mission, we need only the best.
Reporting to our Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include the accurate calculation and processing of general ledger, vendor credit and tax balances. You will also assist with the preparation of management and statutory reporting and supporting and developing finance processes.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly calculation of vendor credits
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Manager in the completion of the annual Group consolidation and Statutory Accounts
- Prepare provisional and annual income tax calculations
- Prepare tax returns for GST, FBT and NRWT on monthly and quarterly basis
- Process monthly GL journal entries
What we are after:
- A qualified accountant with experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to think outside the square
- Proficient on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective planner who is able to work to deadlines
- Be methodical in your approach with a high degree of accuracy
What we offer:
- Fun and supportive culture
- The chance to work for a market leader with a strong social conscience
- Staff buying rates
- Exposure to various career development opportunities
An opportunity like this one is rare! Don't miss out, apply now and become a part of our incredible Finance Team!