- Bring your collaborative and proactive expertise
- Join an organisation that is ambitious for New Zealand
- Wellington CBD
We're not your usual wealth management company. We are constantly looking for smarter ways to do things and champion innovation to give our customers exactly what they need. Helping Kiwis to grow their wealth and enjoy their future is why we exist - putting customers' interests first is in our DNA.
Our Kiwi Wealth Advisory team is moving into an exciting new phase of how we engage with our clients. We're leading the way with Robo-advice, personalised digital financial advice and our goals-based proposition for face-to-face clients. If you're an experienced Financial Adviser who is passionate about making Kiwis better off, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our team is based nationally across New Zealand, and you'll be joining the Wellington contingent where we have a significant existing client base. We're looking for a proactive Financial Adviser who engages clients with professional care & empathy, building long-term trusted relationships. You'll also bring a collaborative approach, working closely with Kiwibank and retail branches to provide quality advice to prospective clients.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Current Authorised Financial Advisor (AFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) would be a bonus, but we're committed to the professional development of our people, so we'll support you gaining this qualification
- Significant experience delivering financial advice
- Commitment to providing outstanding client outcomes
- The ability to engage with clients with compassion and professionalism
It's been a particularly successful few years for us and that isn't about to change. This is a great chance to contribute to the growth of a high profile, agile, and award-winning organisation.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Applications will close on Sunday 17 March, but we'll review applications as we go - so apply today!