Trustpower have a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual to join a high performing team within one of New Zealand's most respected companies, currently embarking on a compelling transformational journey.
The role is ideally suited to someone who is comfortable and experienced with managing and using data, whilst also possessing very strong interpersonal and business partnering skills. This rare combination will see you excel (excuse the pun) in this critical service delivery and decision support role.
The FP&A Specialist will be responsible for:
- Financial planning
- Analysis and insights
- Commercial decision support
- Project work
- Corporate division business partnering
- Data extraction, analysis, and maintenance
- Helping the business to make better, more informed decisions
Key skills and experiences we are looking for:
- Advanced excel and data management skills (SQL or other database knowledge an advantage)
- Strong commercial analytical and insights expertise
- High level of commercial acumen
- Communication and business partnering skills
- Professional accounting or finance qualification an advantage (however not a requirement)
- Relevant experience in a complex and dynamic business an advantage
What's on offer:
In addition to a competitive remuneration and benefits package, you will have the opportunity for genuine career progression opportunities, work with some fantastic people, and experience a culture that is envied.
If you have any questions please contact Cameron Cox: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 177 7971.
Applications close Friday 8th March, 2019.