Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 18 hotels in 14 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- Great place to work!
About the role:
We are looking for a Part Time Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team. You will be an experienced and motivated Food and Beverage professional with fabulous customer service skills and a passion for hospitality. You will bring to the team your bubbly personality and well-groomed appearance, and understand the importance of offering guests a warm welcome.
You must have good availability as shifts will be on a rotating roster. Breakfast shifts can start as early as 5am and late shifts can finish around midnight so having good availability and being able to work a rotating roster is essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- A high standard of grooming is essential
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to up-sell and provide exceptional customer service.
- Candidates must have a strong ability to work within a team environment