- Competitive salary
- Great staff benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
Heritage Christchurch is currently seeking an experienced Front Office Manager to lead its Front Office team and deliver guests an exceptional and personalised experience every time they interact with us.
This is a varied role that encompasses the responsibility of day to day operations, excellent customer service, staff management and departmental training along with assisting in the financial reporting and accountability for the department. As part of a small team this is a very hands-on role requiring great team work and flexibility.
Exceptional presentation and communication skills, together with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar supervisory or management position, are essential to be successful in this role.
As our ideal candidate for this busy role, you will bring:
- A sound knowledge of Hotel Standard Operating Procedures for Front Office
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- IT savvy with proficiency in a PMS, preferrably roomMaster
- The proven ability to supervise, train and motivate a team
- The ability to multi-task and manage front office rosters, policies and procedures
- Self-motivation along with detail-focus and a genuine passion for customer service and hospitality
You must have the flexibility to work shifts including weekends, a very high standard of personal presentation and a full NZ driver's license. You must have NZ residency or hold a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this role.
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work within a hotel group with a proven record and excellent reputation, where you can take ownership of the Front Office function. We offer a competitive salary, car parking, work mobile phone and hotel accommodation benefits, as well as support for professional development.