- 20 hours per week for 3 month contract
- Wellington CBD in great team
- Start ASAP!
Do you have administration experience paired with great organisational skills? Perhaps you're returning to paid work, or want to gain more work experience whilst studying?
Kiwibank has a fixed term opportunity for a Frontline Change Coordinator for 3 months on a part-time basis. You'll be based in Wellington, working 20 hours per week - and we're pretty flexible about how you structure those hours. You must be available Tuesdays and Thursdays each week (at least 5 hours per day), but the other hours could be worked within business hours (Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm) to suit you.
What do the team do?
This team supports and schedules operational changes (not IT changes) that impact our frontline staff. For example, changes to systems, policies, products or processes. The team ensure that changes are scheduled properly, impacts are properly assessed, and our people have the support, communications and training they need.
What's the role about?
This is a strongly administrative role with a focus on coordinating the Operational Change Forum (OCF), which tracks our change calendar for the bank.
You'll prepare agendas, type minutes, update our calendar on Excel, and speak with a range of people in the business who need their initiatives scheduled. Where appropriate, you will encourage and support division owners in OCF around best practice and light touch change management.
What kind of experience are we looking for?
- Prior experience in a highly administrative role is preferred
- You must be able to start immediately (we're aiming for a start date late March/early April)
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work to strict deadlines is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to relate well to all levels of staff
- Comfortable pushing back and chasing senior stakeholders on deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. We'd like to get you started ASAP, so apply today with a CV and tailored cover letter. We will commence interviews w/c 25 March.
Applications close Thursday 21 March at 12pm, so don't delay! We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.