- Competitive remuneration package including incentive and company vehicle!
- Engage and partner across our sales force to uncover opportunities!
- Highbrook base, Central and North Shore territory!
Your concept, your creations, our products! Uncover sales opportunities where you can create and deliver innovative workplace furniture solutions!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, driven sales professional with a successful background in Business Development and a passion for workplace solutions.
Your key focus will be to uncover and convert new business opportunities to successful sales, working across different businesses including, commercial and government customers to identify and deliver innovate work place solutions. You need to demonstrate a flair for design and space planning and be confident following detailed sales processes from concept through to installation and delivery. Your ability to execute sales strategy is critical in this role along with your ability to deliver on sales targets.
- Grow the furniture category and meet Sales and GP targets
- Uncover solution based sales opportunities
- Hunt out new growth opportunities and drive sales
- Educate and promote our extensive product range
- Develop and implement sales strategies
What are we after
- A successful background in sales
- Solid product knowledge with a flair for design and space planning
- Outstanding business development skills with strong negotiating abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and thrive in a results driven environment
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be a team player
There may be some travel required in this role, so you will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills in order to prioritise your call plan successfully.
What we offer
- The chance to work for an iconic brand with a strong social conscience!
- An incredibly supportive team environment with a fantastic sales culture!
- A competitive salary, generous commission and company vehicle!
- Development and career opportunities!
OfficeMax has expanded beyond the selling of pens and paper! To become a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions our exciting and diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more.
OfficeMax continues to evolve always pushing boundaries in the pursuit of excellence.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our talented team of Sales Specialists!
Click apply now attaching your CV and Cover Letter.