Looking for your next opportunity in the Media industry? We're looking for an enthusiastic reporter to join our Southland team.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Producing agenda-setting stories and multimedia content
- Publishing content to the audience with an understanding of audience needs
- Meeting daily content output demands of all platforms
- Maintaining a strong contact base to ensure you have an awareness of all relevant issues in the south
Key requirements to succeed in this role include:
- The ability to innovate and generate fresh ideas
- Strong journalistic skills
- An understanding and ability to deliver ethical, balanced, well-researched words and visuals
- The ability to meet deadlines
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and the stuff that brings us together, every day. We are proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, connecting with over three million New Zealanders every month across our platforms.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.