Trustpower has been around for almost 100 years, and is one of the largest companies listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange. It has a strong reputation for innovation and is gearing up for the next phase of expansion.
Lead the way with this exciting opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled and dedicated people to operate and maintain Trustpower's unique Hydro Power Stations. In this role, you will build and lead a team across multiple sites to operate and maintain some of Trustpower's most vital assets to prepare for future asset developments.
We're looking for a proven leader to come onboard and provide guidance and support to our established team of asset management professionals in Otago (including Waipori, Deep Stream and Paerau). You'll have a passion for leadership and proven capability to add value in the Generation industry.
What you'll do
- Build, lead, motivate and support our technical teams based in Otago.
- Coordinate and prioritise all duties for both staff and contractors.
- Be the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy asset development strategies to improve the performance and reliability of key generation assets.
What you'll bring
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At Trustpower we pride ourselves in maintaining excellent health and safety practices, ensuring legislative compliance and ultimately improving long-term shareholder value. Ensuring your team can promote and uphold these expectations will be the key to your success in this role!
If you think this is the role for you, and you're keen to join an innovative and forward-thinking company, check out the full position description and apply today.
If you have any questions please contact Colin Stevens on 021 548 550. Applications close Sunday 15th March 2020 at 5pm.