AA Traveller is our involvement in tourism. We are passionate about sharing all that New Zealand and the world has to offer. Our goal of being Number One means will be New Zealand's leading provider of domestic tourism information and the first port of call for Members.
We are an innovative publishing company whose core business is producing print travel guides for New Zealand's domestic and international tourism market.
The role includes:
- Creating page layouts and advertising for our wide range of printed guides including our Regional Visitor Guides, Queenstown What's On and Walking in New Zealand Guide.
- You will also work on our Chinese Language Guides - Travel Around New Zealand and our range of maps.
- Pagination process from file set-up and page production to printing stages to meet publishing deadlines.
- Create appropriate designs to suit clients' and AA requirements - including design of AA Tourism Publishing products.
- Use of latest automation and data management systems.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage a flexible workload to tight deadlines; as well as an eagerness to learn new process are all requirements for this role.
Ideally you will have:
- An understanding of electronic print processes.
- Minimum of one year's working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and the mac operating system.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A passion for tourism and print publishing.
If you are motivated by a challenge and the opportunity to work within this highly regarded company in one of New Zealand's leading industries, please apply with your CV and covering letter.