Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 18 hotels in 14 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- Great place to work!
About the role:
As a Full Time Guest Service Attendant (Porter) in our Guest Services Team. You will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel.It'll be your job to assist with doors, luggage and guest enquiries as they arise.You need to have the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles as you'll be responsible for parking guests' vehicles.
You will be efficient and accurate with your information providing our guests correct information about the hotel and area. Also ensuring the accuracy of reconciling and balancing revenue at the end of the shift and preparing the billings for Account Receivable.
This role works across both night shift starting from 11:00pm and finishing at 7:30am and day shifts.
Availability to work the night shift is essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential
- Property Management System Experience Essential
- Excellent English communication skills; including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full, Clean New Zealand Drivers Licence is required - With Manual and Auto experience
- Hold the current working rights to work in New Zealand