- Auckland or Wellington based Head of Architecture role at Kiwibank
- Leadership role
- Are you inspired to create the vision as well as to make it happen?
This exciting role at Kiwibank is all about:
- Designing the future of the architecture function and the technology target state to enable and deliver amazing customer and business outcomes
- leadership and management to ensure that the bank's strategic direction is translated into a robust, integrated, and pragmatic architecture roadmap, and that appropriate frameworks are in place to realise this vision - strangling the old and designing and building new
- Ensuring we are at the forefront of assessing and adopting new technologies to enable the bank to continue to innovate whilst maintaining our agreed target architecture direction
- Understanding how to work with legacy technology and bring in new; how to work deeply with our engineers whilst simplifying 'complexity' for non technical stakeholders. To work at a strategic level grounded in outcomes and that will do what it is required to - with the full support and collaborative design of all the technology disciplines.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Come from an engineering or solutions architecture background
- Have demonstrated experience at creating a vision for a complex enterprise system and seen that vision through to a working reality slice by slice.
- Can demonstrate an ability to influence at all disciplines and levels - from highly technical through to board level
- Have strong and inspirational leadership skills
- A proven ability to work with legacy systems and bring in new, (buyside and build side)
- Can lead in a changing environment and be an excellent listener to take on new ideas from anywhere in the business
- Is a proven team player with strong DevOps experience, has experience straddling legacy and modern technology stacks, has come from a technical background and has grown into a proven enterprise leader.
This opportunity is not for the faint hearted. We're an aspirational modern team and we've got a lot of exciting things to achieve. Here's your chance to join Kiwibank to discover, design and develop the future of banking taking architecture to new heights.
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Tuesday 30th July at 9pm
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.